Criminal Lawyers Perth, Scope of Advice
At your initial consultation we will review your case and then advise you on all aspects of your legal situation including:
- Applicable laws and relevant procedural steps such as what documents to file and when;
- Defences available on the facts;
- Tactical strategies including whether your case warrants negotiation with police or the Police Prosecution Service, Commonwealth or State DPP;
- A range of possible outcomes or sentencing options applicable to your case;
- Legal costs and estimated time frame to finalise your case;
- Contact the police investigating officer or the DPP to ensure that you have been served with the appropriate documents;
- Making formal complaints about police handling of your case.
For further advice in connection with any of the above or if you have any further questions that we have not covered then call us at Criminal-Lawyer-Perth on 0422 656 589 to make an appointment with one of our experienced lawyers to discuss your case.